The MasterCard Cash Passport is accepted at more than 1.9 million ATMs and 32 million retailers worldwide. Your card is chip and PIN protected and you can load multi currencies onto one easy to use card which makes travelling across multiple countries with different currencies a breeze.
Multi-Currency Cash Passport
Travelling with cash can be a security risk, travellers cheques are becoming a thing of the past and if you lose your credit card while you're travelling, then you could find yourself in all sorts of trouble. That's where Multi-Currency Cash Passport card comes in. Multi-Currency Cash Passport is a prepaid MasterCard debit card that is reloadable and available in nine different currencies. The best thing is that it is covered by an unrivalled global assistance program that will wire you cash if your cards are lost or stolen.
Multi-Currency Cash Passport card key features and benefits
- International ATM transactions fee FREE*
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use card**
- Smart wallet functionality – Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip and PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance
- Access local currency from more than 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide
- Accepted at more than 29 million MasterCard retailers worldwide and online
- Reload in store or online via BPAY®
- Lock in your rate*** for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
- Free second card as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen
- 24/7 global emergency assistance
- View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online
- Not linked to your personal bank account
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world#
- Card valid for up to five years so you can use it for multiple trips
- Cards activated for use within two business hours
*Some ATM operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
**Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check for the latest currencies supported.
*** “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
# Conditions apply