2. The promotion commences 03/07/17 and closes on 31/07/17.
3. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. STA Travel reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. The winner will be drawn by an STA Travel representative on 10/08/17. All valid entries will form a pool of entrants, the winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by STA Travel via email following the judging. Once the winner has claimed the prize their name may be published on www.statravel.co.nz, STA Travel eNewsletter or via social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond within two weeks of the email being sent, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed by 20/08/17.
7. The prize winning entry will win two return flights from Auckland to a destination in Asia of the winners’ choice flying Air New Zealand including Ho Chi Minh City, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore or Shanghai.
8.The prize winning entry will also win two G Adventures of tour from a selected list. Flights to tour destinations outside of the Air New Zealand hubs listed above will be funded up to the value of $200 per person.
9.The prize is not exchangeable for cash and if for any reason the winner is unable to travel then the prize will be forfeited. The prize cannot be sold.
8. The flights are subject to availability and blackout dates include school holidays.
9. Prize must be booked by 30/11/17. Prize must be booked at least 6 weeks before departure and cannot be taken during school holidays. Travel must be completed by 30/05/18 only and travel is subject to availability. Prize cannot be transferred beyond this travel period. In the event that the prize cannot be taken on the dates outlined, the prize will be forfeited.
10. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
12. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.