1. Entry is free and open to anyone who completes, in full, the entry form available above during the promotional period. Employees of any travel agency, airline, Air New Zealand, STA Travel (NZ) & members of the employees immediate family are not eligible to enter. Entries must include first and last name, date of birth, email address and opt in to receive the STA Travel New Zealand eNewsletter.
2. The promotion commences 01/05/17 and closes on 31/05/17.
3. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Air New Zealand and STA Travel reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. Entrants may enter once and then share their results with friends, if any firends enter from the entrant's unique link they will get an extra entry,
5. The winner will be drawn by an STA Travel representative on 10/06/17. All valid entries will form a pool of entrants, the winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by STA Travel via email following the judging. Once the winner has claimed the prize their name may be published on www.statravel.co.nz in the STA Travel eNewsletter and via social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond within two weeks of the email being sent, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed by 20/06/17.
7. The prize winning eligible entry will win two return flights from Auckland to Ho Chi Minh City flying Air New Zealand, and can choose from $1000 spending money loaded onto a Mastercard Cash Passport or a $1000 STA Travel credit. Retail value approx. $4,200. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and if for any reason the winner is unable to travel then the prize will be forfeited. The prize cannot be sold. The winners are required to provide STA Travel with a minimum of 30 photos from their trip to be used in future marketing materials, and can choose to provide video content as well. STA Travel's Facebook and/or Instagram page must be tagged in at least five posts over the course of the trip. The winners must also write a blog about their trip for the STA Travel blog within a month of returning from Vietnam.
8. The flights are subject to availability and black out dates for travel may apply.
9. Other costs (outlined in #10) are not included and are the responsibility of the winner, but may be booked through STA Travel.
10. Not included in the prize are domestic flights, pre and post tour accommodation, airport transfers, travel insurance, passports, visas and all other ancillary costs, as well as the cost of obtaining any of the above. These are the responsibility of the winner. $1000 spending money on a Mastercard Cash Passport may be used on any goods or services that accept Mastercard. The winner must hold a valid passport.
11. Prize must be booked by 31/08/17. Prize must be booked at least 14 days before departure and cannot be taken during school holidays. Travel period is 24 June to 25 October 2017 only and travel is subject to availability. Prize cannot be transferred beyond this travel period. In the event that the prize cannot be taken on the dates outlined, the prize will be forfeited.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
16. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.