- Return flights Auckland to Los Angeles with Fiji Airways
- 3 nights' accommodation at Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hostel
- Includes breakfast
This cool and colourful retro designed hostel is in the perfect location, right on Hollywood Boulevard. If you're not busy challenging other guests to a game of ping pong, cooking dinner on the BBQ in the hostel courtyard, or watching movies on free movie nights, you can chill out in air conditioned rooms and use the free internet. Otherwise catch some LA sun, you'll be close to the subway and bus stops.
These six to eight bedroom dorms come with their own kitchen and private bathroom.
- Return flights Auckland to Honolulu with Fiji Airways
- 5 nights' accommodation at Ewa Hotel
- 3-minute walk from Waikiki Beach
Conveniently located a block away from Waikiki Beach and Kapiolani Park, Ewa Hotel offers affordable rooms that are a perfect mix of island charm and comfort, with rattan décor, kitchenettes, and Wi-Fi, some with their own private balcony. Relax on the rooftop sundeck for amazing island views of Hawaii.
- Return flights Auckland to Las Vegas with Fiji Airways
- 3 nights' accommodation at Circus Circus Hotel
Living up to its name, this hotel boats three world-famous circus acts performing acrobatics, magic and juggling. As well as the indoor theme park with rides, golf course, shopping promenade, three large casinos and three pools, there's also free parking and a whole host of dining options from burgers to buffets.
- Return flights Auckland to San Francisco with Fiji Airways
- 3 nights' accommodation at Hotel Metropolis
Located 10 minutes walk of Union Square and a half hour drive from the airport, Hotel Metropolis is near many tourist attractions. Check out San Fran City hall near by.
The art inspired rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. There is also laundry and dry cleaning services in site.
- Return flights Auckland to New York with Fiji Airways
- 3 nights' accommodation at Washington Jefferson Hotel
Located in NY's hippest location - Manhattan Midtown West - the Washington Jefferson is within walking distance of bustling Times Square and the vibrant theatre district. Comfy, contemporary rooms come with luxury bath smellies, plush bedding, iPod docking stations and a free, daily newspaper.