2. Entry is free and open to New Zealand residents only, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form available at www.statravel.co.nz/facebook-competition.htm during the promotional period. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on 11 June 2018 and closes 16 July 2018 at 11.59pm (NZST, New Zealand Standard Time).
4. To be eligible, become an email subscriber using the opt in tick box. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, STA Travel, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete, incomprehensible entries or entries submitted using an automated method will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
5. Winner will be drawn by an STA Travel representative on 30 July 2018 at STA Travel Level 14, Telco Building, 16 Kingston Street, Auckland 1010. All valid entries will form a pool of entrants, the winner will be chosen at random using the winners selection tool from that pool of entrants. The winner will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours). Their name and entry will be published on www.statravel.co.nz and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and city of residence) may also be announced in the STA Travel e-newsletter.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 2 week period after the prize notification email is sent. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by email and the winner's name and locality will be published on www.statravel.co.nz.
7. The winner will win Round the World flights with STA Travel up to the value of $5000. Any additional cost to the flight itinerary will be at the cost of the winner. The flight itinerary can only include Round the World 'stops' or cities that are within the Lufthansa Group flight network and detailed on the competition entry platform.
8. Spending money, meals, accommodation, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs not purchased as part of the prize, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the winner.
9. Travel is subject to booking availability. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other STA Travel or third party discounts or special offers.
10. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or be used to top up a Multi Currency Cash Passport.
11. Prize must be booked by 30/09/18 and all travel must be completed within 12 months of ex. New Zealand date.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
15. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
16. The Promoter is STA Travel, Level 14, Telco Building, 16 Kingston Street, Auckland 1010.